Thursday, September 26, 2013

More about Elindreki

This blog is about my personal little encounters with food - while living in the US, I encountered many people very interested in traditional german cooking, mostly because of some part of the family tree being german, because grandma used to make this special potato salad, or because having spent a vacation or even more time in Europe and gotten to know some lovely specialties...
After being back in Germany for a while, I realized that I've learned a lot about traditions here while being away - and started becoming even more curious and inquisitive. As time permits, I try to share what I've learnt. Enjoy cooking!

No comments:

 
Blog Flux Local - Tennessee Add to Technorati Favorites Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory blogarama.com