Sunday, September 14, 2008

Handreader at Ku'damm


She has the gift of creating an atmosphere of urgency. Fixating me intently with her green eyes she repeats again and again “ do you understand me, Barbara?”. If not for the information she reads from the lines of my left hand that she barely looks at and half covers with her own, she deserves the 15 euros I give her for this performance – but no, not more. I'm not interested in being helped, and not in knowing the details of my future. If what she sees will happen, so let it happen, let me be surprised.


She tells me the date that I will think of her. I write it down, so I won't forget to do that.


- Slovenian hand reader at Ku'damm, picking up random or not so random people walking by -


No comments:

 
Blog Flux Local - Tennessee Add to Technorati Favorites Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory blogarama.com